A Total Audit Management Solution
At HealthPort, we understand the daily challenges associated with audits, and we were the first in our industry to understand the connection between release of information and audit management. That’s why we created HealthPort AudaPro, our comprehensive audit management tool. AudaPro provides technology and workflow to help you streamline your audit requests and appeals management tracking. From RACs, to MACs, MICs, Commercial Health Plan audits and more, AudaPro mitigates the stress related to managing the many audits that continuously affect your revenue.
AudaPro is a Web-based solution that provides the ability to automate, manage, and track the entire audit process from record request to appeals management. You’ll gain transparency into dollars at risk of audit take-backs and dollars currently in prepayment audits, which gives you accurate reporting on effects to revenue. When integrated with HealthPort Release of Information, AudaPro will speed audit related request delivery.
AudaPro includes electronic delivery of records to participating government and Commercial Health Plan auditors. Government audit requests are delivered through the CMS esMD gateway in just hours compared to days with paper delivery -- allowing you to recognize costs savings in postage.
With AudaPro, you can:
- Integrate record fulfillment, delivery and tracking with one tool
- Track every audit request, including RAC audits
- Monitor every audit request that comes in the door
- Deliver requests electronically in hours compared to days with paper delivery
- Ensure the ability to send and track records
- Streamline how records are moved around the system between case managers, auditors and ROI staff
- Achieve a streamlined and error-free workflow
- Receive a software system that is user-friendly and easily understandable
- Save precious resources like time and revenue
When you trust AudaPro as your complete audit management solution, you’ll achieve timely responses to requests, improved operational efficiency, reduced risk, effective appeals tracking, comprehensive trending data and elimination of high-risk issues.
for HealthPort Blogs